Kool Moe Dee's episode of TvOne's Unsung comes on tonight at 9:00 pm

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Man, Kool Moe Dee is really being shown as the loser I thought he was.

Catalogue is ass. His personality is ass

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Man, Kool Moe Dee is really being shown as the loser I thought he was.

Catalogue is ass. His personality is ass

you need to sit your retarded ass down... :comeon:

Kool Moe Dee was truly talented.....

Moe Dee helped rap make the transition from the "simplistic party chant slogans" to actually "rapping/spitting" ....when he battled "tru-school" pioneer Busy B.

listen to "GOD MADE ME FUNKY" dude had flow and was dropping science in that song.......

and was part of the legendary TREACHEOUS THREE

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moe Dee was a true pioneer, what he did for Hip Hop was huge. I notice such artists as Rakim always site Moe Dee, Melle Mel, and Grandmaster Caz as huge influences. Moe Dee is underrated on here to a ridiculous point by some. No-one's saying he's the goat but to say his catelogue is ass is crazy, I've got his discrography and some of his flows are way beyond their time. He was a great lyricist with a fantastic vocabularly.

Perry J. Perrywinkle III

Back From Job Corpse
Daps
why isnt spoonie c with them now? i went into the kitchen when he joined the group. came back out and i didnt see him again the rest of the night.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
you need to sit your retarded ass down... :comeon:

Kool Moe Dee was truly talented.....

Moe Dee helped rap make the transition from the "simplistic party chant slogans" to actually "rapping/spitting" ....when he battled "tru-school" pioneer Busy B.

listen to "GOD MADE ME FUNKY" dude had flow and was dropping science in that song.......

and was part of the legendary TREACHEOUS THREE

Nygga was trash....

Wow he slayed Busy bee and became a pioneer..lol

Nygga had 4 hits...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Moe Dee was a true pioneer, what he did for Hip Hop was huge. I notice such artists as Rakim always site Moe Dee, Melle Mel, and Grandmaster Caz as huge influences. Moe Dee is underrated on here to a ridiculous point by some. No-one's saying he's the goat but to say his catelogue is ass is crazy, I've got his discrography and some of his flows are way beyond their time. He was a great
lyricist with a fantastic vocabularly.
They site them because that was before them:rudy:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean? Do you mean they JUST say it cause they were before them and not cause they mean it? If so that's not true....

Who else could influence them? Not Jay or Nas

Moe Dee said his fav rapper was Kid Creole at one time