Kojima clarifies that Xbox is simply a sidechick

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What about this suggests your title?

He's going i do shyt with both. I doubt anyone believed he was bought completely by Ms

Bush this shyt

Phil ain’t breaking up the kojiherms bromance, brehz

Hideo-Kojima-and-Hermen-Hulst.jpg

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
So all they have is a cloud agreement.

Clearly this went the same way that SEGA did:

1. Microsoft offered to buy them out
2. Kojima said fukk you. (Unlike Bussythesda these Japanese companies actually have a sense of honor)
3. Then Microsoft offered plan B - a bullshyt cloud “partnership” which is basically just a soft agreement that Kojima may use MS technology. (And a clear ploy on MS’s part to “reel them in slowly”)
4. Kojima said “girl, I guess…” as a Japanese “face saving” tactic (look it up)

In summary this lame ass “partnership” is just the outcome of MS’s failed bid to buy them out…just like the SEGA deal.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

2. Kojima said fukk you. (Unlike Bussythesda these Japanese companies actually have a sense of honor)
3. Then Microsoft offered plan B - a bullshyt cloud “partnership” which is basically just a soft agreement that Kojima may use MS technology. (And a clear ploy on MS’s part to “reel them in slowly”)

In summary this lame ass “partnership” is just the outcome of MS’s failed bid to buy them out…just like the SEGA deal.
:mjlol:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

This shyt is hilarious.
Good shyt. Lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Kojima just went indy after leaving Konami. Why go back up under another Publisher again? :skip: