KOF XIV is pure gababge

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I've never been so offended by a game in my life.

This game is shyt. I just got my money refunded for it. It's a slap in the face
to fighting game fans and KOF fans.

The game play isn't fluid. The graphics are basically from Maximum Impact minus the 3D landscape.
There are no new innovations or even attempts at innovations. The story mode is boring and a number of the characters are Ultra Street Fighter 4/ 3rd Strike Rip-offs.

I have been a KOF fan since KOF '95. I loved the game despite all of its flaws and dated sprites. I loved it in spite of it's convoluted story. I loved it despite the fact that they were just reusing Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting game mechanics. But every other franchise has stepped their game up in this new era and KOF just stayed in its little pocket. And for that it has suffered. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone let alone fans of the series.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Every since I’ve heard of SNK’s revival I’ve been telling people KoF14 was the wrong move. They should have made a Garou sequel that could’ve focused on a smaller cast, better mechanics, and improved graphics. KoF needs to be a 5-6 year event game that bridges gaps between their other fighters.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Every since I’ve heard of SNK’s revival I’ve been telling people KoF14 was the wrong move. They should have made a Garou sequel that could’ve focused on a smaller cast, better mechanics, and improved graphics. KoF needs to be a 5-6 year event game that bridges gaps between their other fighters.
Exactly.