Kodi brehs get in here

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
get the livestream plugin and search for what network you want to watch. Live TV has been :flabbynsick: since UK started cracking down on it

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I know this ain't what you wanna hear, but if you want live tv, you might as well shell the cash out for either PS Vue, DirecTV Now, or Sling TV. From what I understand, Live TV in Kodi is very lackluster and better to not cheap out and pay a decent price for one of those than be disappointed that your firestick/Kodi cant really do live tv that well

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
I know this ain't what you wanna hear, but if you want live tv, you might as well shell the cash out for either PS Vue, DirecTV Now, or Sling TV. From what I understand, Live TV in Kodi is very lackluster and better to not cheap out and pay a decent price for one of those than be disappointed that your firestick/Kodi cant really do live tv that well

Yeah I use Kodi religiously but still pay the 20 for Slingtv, still better than paying for cable.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As you guys jump thru hoop after hoop, I simply go to my Xbox, go to the browser, eat. Only channels I don't have are local NBC, fox, CBS/etc. The links can be anywhere in the country for those channels. Everything else, especially cable channels? For example, if I wanted to watch cartoon network I gotta pick which country I wanna watch it from. US, Uk, Spain?

All in HD. Just Google it people then slap yourself for not looking yourselves :francis:

Also, YouTube has recently become a go to place. Just go to the live section and regular tv is being streamed at all times. CNN, First take/undisputed, Rick n Morty 24-7streams. I even saw the last UFC (Jones v Cormier) on it LIVE.

Just learn that every website has snitches, so it's not gonna last if everyone knows about it. Peoples grandmother's using kodi/firestick

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ota hd antenna for local channels
you can buy a iptv package if you need more