Knowing A Rapper Is As Broke As You...

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
dog, for some reason this shyt bothers me

im lending my ears to someones music, while he's at home eating taco bell, watching tnt like me...

when i listen to shyt, i want to be uplifted man....

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
As long as the raps are good it doesn't matter to me. If that persons starts to make something of theirselves it makes me more proud of them as a rapper and a good person for others to look up to as far as "rags to riches".

Meek Mill is a recent example for me.

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
optimo....i see u got hd of bearfaced on your avi....dude is doing his thing right now...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
sean price is defo in the hood.

AyXUN2sCMAAt4eu.jpg:large

he does shows here and in europe..

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I respect your post because you know your shyt so I don't know if your playing or not but Sean Price isn't broke anymore, he just isn't a big rich rapstar and still lives in Brooklyn but from what he stated last time he was asked that he said he was doing good. He said he made six figures which is believable if you are constantly doing shows an freestyles for people and not spending your money as soon as it comes in. I think he just learned not to burn through his money like he did the first time he came out so that money isn't being used to buy big houses, clothes, and nonsense.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
was thinkin about this but doesnt deserve a new thread .... do havoc/Prodigy/AZ still got money ? what about cormega or did he ever ( im un-imformed here) ?

Habit

Banned
Daps
Joe Budden, Scarface, Jay Electronica, Nas, Pac.

Only 1 rapper in my top 5 is at least a millionaire. :manny: