Knockout City [May 21th, 2021]

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

Ngl it looks like it could be pretty fun with friends :ehh: Right in the alley of these Fall Guys type new multiplayer games.

"This is one of those games that looks like it’d be fun to play for one day at most and then gets really boring and repetitive."

Man in the comment is not lying neither. This makes a good minigame but how much of a legit whole one?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'll try a demo.

220px-Super_Dodge_Ball_%28NES_cover%29.JPG

My shyt years ago

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
We fukking with this now that it’s out?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I recorded my first match. I played a few more and did a lot better. The game has that typical F2P feel. It feels like a combination of overwatch and fortnite with a very simple gameplay loop. Essentially all you’re doing is timing, throwing, and catching dodgeballs. There’s really not a whole lot to the game. It suffers from the same thing Destruction All Stars suffers from where it’s just a little too shallow for me. I probably won’t play it again lol

I can see how kids might like it though.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Played for about 30 minutes and It’s alright. I probably won’t go back to it after the free period ends

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So another Splatoon clone...
I never played Splatoon but I can't assure you it's not
Played for about 30 minutes and It’s alright. I probably won’t go back to it after the free period ends
it's in gamepass.

I was in the beta, game is dope once you get the hang of it and play with some killers. It's all about teamwork. New players won't take advantage of things like passing. You become a beast once you have a team that has the mentality to run a fast break on you nikkaz. If anyone wants to get it in I'm bout it

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I never played Splatoon but I can't assure you it's not

it's in gamepass.

I was in the beta, game is dope once you get the hang of it and play with some killers. It's all about teamwork. New players won't take advantage of things like passing. You become a beast once you have a team that has the mentality to run a fast break on you nikkaz. If anyone wants to get it in I'm bout it
Yeah. If you play competitively with your friends it's heat. Even the 1v1 mode is great.