Knock out my weedman?

Saka

Pro
Daps
So last night ye boy was tryina find some herb to get chopped an i wasnt in my neck of the woods.. i end up findin a weedman an dude tells me to meet em up by this residential area i aint kno the streets to well cause im from TDOT iunno these fukkin suburbs like that so i end up gettin lost. :birdman:

So 10 mins later... weedman hits me up like yo where you at an i tell em where i am dude shows me im on the opposite side of the bridge :yeshrug: he gettin a lil cheesed now, so 10 minutes more go by.. an im at the meetin spot dude tell me he dont see me an im fukkin wastin his time:rudy: he gettin heated now i show em "nah nah im here":smugfavre: we figurin out the situation... so he hit me up again in 2 mins like "i see ye custy ass fukkboy":pacspit:, i shoulda responded wit some hostility but i just hung up:what:..dude pulls up wit his boy an now all of a sudden he seen me :smugdraper: an he switch gears showin love like "aye homie im wasted no disrespect come blaze one wit ye boy"..

Long story short dude made a statement which i shoulda put hands on em for but i kept it cool an blazed one wit em he was showin love the whole time .. weedman way older then me but im good wit the hands, yall think i shoulda knocked his ass out?:beli: :beli:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
hell yeah. you shoulda knocked him out for bein disrespectful on the phone. fukk playin nice when he sees you. at the very least i wouldn't have blazed one with him. i'd give him the :rudy: take my weed and if it was schwag he's gettin hurt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I dunno how it is in Toronto, but if none of my options are working you can always drive through the hood and use your eagle eye to spot a seller. The problem is you may never hear from them fools again, as good as tree is in SE DC don't none of them nikkaz keep the same number, if they got a phone at all. :laugh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you should avoid violence at all costs friend, you may get your ass beat or shot up or something. You can't block bullets with your hands.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
He was probably holding something...so no.