Knives Out Thread (Wake Up Dead Man: Knives Out 3 coming in 2025)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I really enjoyed it. I was very surprised by the direction it took in the middle. They set that up really well. Both Janelle and Daniel really sold it. I'm not sure if it's as good as the first one, but it's definitely a good entry in this series. I really hope they keep these going. I'd give it an 8.5/10.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Dawgs Rian Johnson must be Nostradamus because this movies release couldn't have been timed more perfectly :russ:

It's downright eerie!

On another note, can anyone explain why Netflix did a limited release on this? I would have went back at least one more time to see this in theatres. I feel like that was a bad business move. Who knows how much revenue they lost!

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It's downright eerie!

On another note, can anyone explain why Netflix did a limited release on this? I would have went back at least one more time to see this in theatres. I feel like that was a bad business move. Who knows how much revenue they lost!
Netflix is probably hoping all the positive word of mouth with the limited release brings in more subscribers come December.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
It's downright eerie!

Netflix is in the subscribers business not the movies/movie theaters business.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I saw half of it, and decided I didn't want to see anymore. Granted I was spoiled by real life stuff. Even with that, it's not a great movie to me. I spoiled my self via Wikipedia. I don't need another two hour sermon on toxic masculinity 6/10

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I saw half of it, and decided I didn't want to see anymore. Granted I was spoiled by real life stuff. Even with that, it's not a great movie to me. I spoiled my self via Wikipedia. I don't need another two hour sermon on toxic masculinity 6/10
This trend of coli brehs rating movies they haven't fully seen needs to end