Knives Out Thread (Wake Up Dead Man: Knives Out 3 coming in 2025)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah I disagree. Watched it the other day and still think it’s dope. Couldn’t imagine saying it’s one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Everything you mentioned works well for me. To each their own though
The Last Jedi is one of the best films in the film’s history, but I also understand why Star Wars fanatics hate it. And it looks even worse now since Abrams decided to pretend it didn’t exist.

Most Star War movies are mid to poor, and it was based off something that was garbage and only saved by an editor.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Saw this last night and liked it but couldn’t help but think, “white people will do anything for money” lol. I wonder how the sequel will go?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Started watching at home and stopped watched it in theater and it was a lot better even from the start. I would suggest watching on a big screen because it will pop more to you and be easier to follow. I’m usually good a guessing things but a lot of plot twist I wasn’t ready for.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This was a good movie but it was so hyped that I thought it was going to be real special and it was just good.. which is fine, my main issue with it was too much exposition. I'm not a huge fan of "now I'm going to explain how all this happened.."

That said Craig was great in this as was Chris Evans and Ana de Armas .. great cast. Rian Johnson is back!

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This was a good movie but it was so hyped that I thought it was going to be real special and it was just good.. which is fine, my main issue with it was too much exposition. I'm not a huge fan of "now I'm going to explain how all this happened.."

That said Craig was great in this as was Chris Evans and Ana de Armas .. great cast. Rian Johnson is back!
He never left :jawalrus:

Agreed tho it was just very solid. Watching in a packed theater tho was one of my fav movie experiences ive ever had.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He never left :jawalrus:

Agreed tho it was just very solid. Watching in a packed theater tho was one of my fav movie experiences ive ever had.

It took a little while to get going too. Once it ramps up it's pretty dope.. it's just that I didn't think it was one of the best movies of the year like some other people did. It's real solid tho and I'd watch it again :wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Saw this last night and liked it but couldn’t help but think, “white people will do anything for money” lol. I wonder how the sequel will go?
Black people would do anything for money too.