Knives Out Thread (Wake Up Dead Man: Knives Out 3 coming in 2025)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Saw this last night and it was a damn good movie. The Col. Sanders accent was a bit too much but the storyline was great. :patrice:Anyone thought that the fact that Benoit figured out that Ana was able to tell which medicine was which by their weights was a bit of a stretch? Couldn’t different volumes in each bottle at different times make that difficult to discern?

P.S. Toni Colette is one haggard looking bish
No. His point was she’s too good at her job to make even the slightest mistake about anything like that.

Edit: @HHR said it better than me.

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Saw this last night and it was a damn good movie. The Col. Sanders accent was a bit too much but the storyline was great. :patrice:Anyone thought that the fact that Benoit figured out that Ana was able to tell which medicine was which by their weights was a bit of a stretch? Couldn’t different volumes in each bottle at different times make that difficult to discern?

P.S. Toni Colette is one haggard looking bish

It had to do with viscosity, not volume.

Grab a jar of ranch dressing and a jar of water. Move them around and feel the difference.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Average movie...atrocious and offputting accent by Daniel Craig..the multiple twists were good but pretty easy to connect the dots half way through the movie. I was at the finish line waiting for the film to catch up..once the movie left the mansion it lost its luster. What a waste of interesting characters in the house. Captain america was unconvincing as the black sheep. Darius was wasted.

My biggest problem with this flick was the lack of flair, energy, excitement. It was a dull and flat mystery. I blame it on the director. it felt like he directed this word by word with blinders on. It just didn't pop.

6.5 out of 10

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Finally caught it at the theatre tonight :wow: loved it, what a ride :whoo:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Movie was good. Thread should be stickied. @hex

edit: didn’t realize it came out two months ago. :hubie:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Conz

Superstar
Daps
go see logan lucky then

watched it years ago. it was ok. made me just wish they mailed in another Ocean's movie to be honest. ... not the female one. not sure that could even be considered "mailed in."

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Thought this was a really good flick. Probably shoulda seen it in the theater..

I legit thought this was gonna end up with the grandfather setting everything up. Wasn't expecting Evan's character, because I figured that woulda been too obvious :skip:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Thought this was a really good flick. Probably shoulda seen it in the theater..

I legit thought this was gonna end up with the grandfather setting everything up. Wasn't expecting Evan's character, because I figured that woulda been too obvious :skip:
that's part of the reason I didn't like as much,like in the girl with the dragon tattoo remake, when its obvious who killed the cat at the beginning of the movie. A critic said "if this was a Scooby doo cartoon, he would be the killer" lo and behold

they also didn't say WHY the adulterous relationship happened

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the director of the Last Jedi...

:hhh::scust:
Why would they even advertize with this? I'm not watching strictly as a matter of principle, because I think it is outrageous that this man was allowed to make another movie after the disaster that was the last jedi :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Why would they even advertize with this? I'm not watching strictly as a matter of principle, because I think it is outrageous that this man was allowed to make another movie after the disaster that was the last jedi :russ:
other than what they did with the black character, I didn't have a problem with the movie, Im not married to canon, I didn't see rise of skywalker though

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cause despite how the internet feels, that’s a movie that made a ton of bread and is critically acclaimed. Internet bubble ain’t shyt homie

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
other than what they did with the black character, I didn't have a problem with the movie, Im not married to canon, I didn't see rise of skywalker though
Cause despite how the internet feels, that’s a movie that made a ton of bread and is critically acclaimed. Internet bubble ain’t shyt homie
I'm not a Star Wars nerd. TLJ, simply from a quality perspective, is one of the worst movies I ever saw. I'm not complaining about Mary Sues, too many leading female characters, or the legacy of Luke Skywalker. My issues are simply related to plot, structure and pace. I would have been equally offended if it was a stand alone movie that didn't belong to a major franchise :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm not a Star Wars nerd. TLJ, simply from a quality perspective, is one of the worst movies I ever saw. I'm not complaining about Mary Sues, too many leading female characters, or the legacy of Luke Skywalker. My issues are simply related to plot, structure and pace. I would have been equally offended if it was a stand alone movie that didn't belong to a major franchise :yeshrug:
Yeah I disagree. Watched it the other day and still think it’s dope. Couldn’t imagine saying it’s one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Everything you mentioned works well for me. To each their own though