KLONOA Phantasy Reverie Series (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (July 8, 2022)

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Judging by those clips, the music is terrible. Game looks alright tho. I might get after a price drop and play with Spotify on

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn, guess this is heavily slept on here. I never played the original releases, as it came out at a time in my life when I was in a gaming haitus for a few reasons (1st serious g/f, 1st car, 1st jobs, military and then on the pussi hunt after 1st relationship dissolved:russ:). So this is like a new game to me nearly. I can see the old school style & sensibilities for sure, but the updated gfx makes it look pretty clean on the big screen. It's a pretty solid platformer indeed and I've been in a retro mood as of lately, it seems. Been playing it a good part of the day once I got homeward bound. I fukks with it. I think I'm nearly 50% done the game already, lol.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Judging by those clips, the music is terrible. Game looks alright tho. I might get after a price drop and play with Spotify on

Nah, the music is pretty decent in the game. Especially in the later levels (I'm still just on the first game tho). It ain't touching the Shantae series musically tho.

Daps
FXUFrjIX0AEk8hX