KKK Flyer in Ohio: Foreigners and Haitians OUT

Krs2

Pro
Daps
It seems like they are getting more educated on FBA/ados cause they are specifically saying immigrants out

Krs2

Pro
Daps
:francis:Who stirred all this up? (Rhetorical question.)
:francis:Fear mongering they said.
:francis:It was all good when the target was Venezuelans, right?
Crossing that Rubicon is where we fukk around and find out.
I mean no trolling but I get confused. There's literally FBA and ados nikkas saying the same shyt. They even got nicknames for foreigners (thethers) but they get quiet when racist say the same shyt

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean no trolling but I get confused. There's literally FBA and ados nikkas saying the same shyt. They even got nicknames for foreigners (thethers) but they get quiet when racist say the same shyt
Believe me, I've been having a beef with them for a minute now. Its not enough they say that bullshyt, but you got some riding shotgun for Trump. Pro-Black to Conservative white supremacist glad-hand pipeline is real.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
CACS

VqOqode.jpeg

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Hmm i wouldn't be shocked with fba but ados I'd ask for proof? Typically from what I see people get into it with fba and just conflate the two.