Kissing a girl that smokes >>>>>>> all the awful things in life

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:scusthov:

I did this once a while back and will NEVER ever do it again.

I thought I was gonna die.:gag: All I was tasting were dried up cigarettes. I had to stop.

Gimme a fat chick or an ugly girl who doesn't smoke over a cute one who does.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yep! smoking cigs takes off major points from a bomb girl. what smoking does to the mouth should atleast scared girls away but :manny:

e

I dont know what it does to the mouth b/c I havent studied it much, but it must kill a bunch of shyt b/c it tastes like death :snoop:

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She does not take care of herself. Not all girls who smoke are as filthy as your grade of women.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i smoke so it doesn't bother me. only some women who smoke are terrible to kiss, especially depending on if they've been drinking while they're smoking and depending on what they've been drinking as well. and it also depends on what cigarettes they're smoking as well. i think i might have devised a system based on the women i've kissed...
:ehh: :obama:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Isn't this what you really meant?

Nah I had it <<<<< at first, but then that doesnt convey the subject as much as >>>>>. >>>>>> suggests that kissing a girl who smokes is greater on the worst scale than all the awful things of life.

:ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov:

I did this once a while back and will NEVER ever do it again.

I thought I was gonna die.:gag: All I was tasting were dried up cigarettes. I had to stop.

Gimme a fat chick or an ugly girl who doesn't smoke over a cute one who does.

this is equivalent to the "she's got sharp knees" criticism. nikkas like you need to just accept that p*ssy isn't your thing.