In Case Yall Forgot. The GOAT video game remastered :banderas:

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
the only thing keeping me from buying Day 1 is one level...that damn Little Mermaid level:scusthov:

I was about to preorder until I remembered this isnt like 2 where they just made it basically one big minigame stage. I HATED that level in KH1. I already hate under water stages in most games but this mixed it with the meh-ness of LM. I'll cop at some point but that stage bruhs...that damn stage really made me fall back. I loved the rest of the game but dang I got bad memories of that. I dipped and did as many world as I could before I was forced to finish it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Didn't even realize it was coming out so soon :banderas:

I'll cop, I just don't know when. Still gotta play Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101. Plus I gotta beat MH3U (already got 50 hours in and haven't even scratched the surface :wow)

Plus GTAV is dropping next week :noah:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
the only thing keeping me from buying Day 1 is one level...that damn Little Mermaid level:scusthov:

I was about to preorder until I remembered this isnt like 2 where they just made it basically one big minigame stage. I HATED that level in KH1. I already hate under water stages in most games but this mixed it with the meh-ness of LM. I'll cop at some point but that stage bruhs...that damn stage really made me fall back. I loved the rest of the game but dang I got bad memories of that. I dipped and did as many world as I could before I was forced to finish it.
Wtf I thought it was only me....son to this day I didn't beat the game cuz of that level

I could not pass that shyt wtf

I didn't realize this shyt was dropping...I might get it next month or something

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio

water stages are almost never fun and very tedious

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
First Day Purchase :blessed:

Dont even remember the last time i did that