Kingdom (DirecTV MMA Series is Piff)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikkas I got a new series to put you on. KINGDOM is DirecTV's original series. About a family in the MMA world in Venice, CA. The shyt is crack. It's raw and uncensored like an HBO series. Boobs and cursing and good family drama.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I love mma but I ain't watching no reality show based around a cac family and their cac problems

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the first season awhile ago.

Its like the mma version of Friday Night Lights.

Very good.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Picked up my late pass and started watching. Pretty good so far.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
never finished season 1

it was a solid show but i just lost interest about 4-5 episodes in

Last edited:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:whew:
Bout 2 years late to this show, but just found/watched 2 seasons & this was really good.
The chicks (the female Spanish fighter:drool: & her dope ass sister:drool: in season 2 :ohlawd:, the main chick Lisa:banderas:, the fights:slapfight:training/weight-cuts were graphic & well-done, intensity from ALMOST every character. Everything on point except the mother/heroin story is boringAF & the younger brother is a shytty actor. Showing all the different types of good & clown ass promoters/sponsors they deal & why certain fighters get booked the way they do...........The Pops was a solid actor in most of it & the cat that plays the older brother Jay deserves a fukking Emmy, known way too many guys like that & he was excellent throughout. Pretty accurate in terms of the training/attitude/fight aspects bc they used a bunch of top MMA fighters throughout the show as consultants & actors.

Def recommend it :thumbsup:

Last edited: