Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 - PC/Xbox Series/PS5 -2024

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I tried to get into the first game so many times...

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: I'll waste some money on the first to see if this might be worthwhile.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I had issues with the first person melee and weird controls. but I think the main thing is it just starts off kinda slow, and I never make it out the intro

I actually liked the intro, it had a a cool premise, like oh shyt my small town is being invaded everyone i know is dead, im on the run.

It’s the actual gameplay i just couldn’t vibe with. If it were the same exact game with the gameplay of a nicely animated third person style adventure game it would be perfect.

The first person melee stuff along with the actual traversal is just extremely ridgid and slow

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There were a lot of incel's on the steam thread talking about the purity of European games.

IIRC, the devs were questionable, too. Made it hard to get into. I thought Henry was generic as hell, too. Didn't really want to play as him. Brehs say it was enjoyable, though.

Superstar
Daps
It took a little bit to get used to but I had a lot of fun with the first game. It’s full of little secrets and shyt to explore. Once I got the hang of fighting/timing and aiming sword swings and blocks I realized it wasn’t that hard at all. I just had to realize I can’t just do whatever tf, whenever tf I want in a scrap. I’ll definitely be playing the second one on PC because I love use mods on shyt like this.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I actually liked the intro, it had a a cool premise, like oh shyt my small town is being invaded everyone i know is dead, im on the run.

It’s the actual gameplay i just couldn’t vibe with. If it were the same exact game with the gameplay of a nicely animated third person style adventure game it would be perfect.

The first person melee stuff along with the actual traversal is just extremely ridgid and slow
Fable, Elder Scrolls and The Witcher all feel more like adventure games than a Knight simulator. This could easily make big money done right.