King Piccolo might bet the GOAT villain across all of Dragon Ball

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
King_Piccolo_Episode_112.png

At the very least, mans was the most efficient. After being locked in that rice cooker for 200 years, homie wasn't going back. Had his son murk every martial artist breathing to make sure nobody was around to trap him again, was checking for pulses after washing his opponents, got all the Dragon Balls AND his wish, AND killed the Dragon so nobody could try to wish him away. And then he took over the world :banderas:

In a series where every villain collapses under the weight of their own hubris, Daimao was the only one who knew he could get clapped at any time and moved accordingly. His only mistake was not breaking both of Goku's arms, and even then the nikka just cloned himself at the last second :wow:

Daimao needs his flowers.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
great villain. got krillin killed before it was established that they could just wish anyone back to life with the dragon balls so you really hated him

everything in the series felt high stakes and dramatic before they introduced asspull ssj levels honestly
And he murked like half the cast, there was a sense of hoplessness you don't get later

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never sat and watched OG Dragon Ball. :wow:They ran it on Toonami in the early 2000s and I saw episodes here and there but never got the full story.

Fun fact: Even though it was arguably my favorite show ever I never sat and watched Z from front to back either until I got the manga box set last October and read the entire thing. I just played the games so much and watched enough episodes to get the giat of the story. :wow: For example, I never knew how the Buu saga started until I read the manga last year. I never knew how and why Vegeta went Majin, I never knew how and why the world tournament got fukked up. My memory of the Buy saga only started from the point where Vegeta blew himself up against Buu.:wow: