King-of-coli Tournament

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Games will be decided, but first the rules...

I'm thinking it should be a free to play title (Games with gold/etc count)so that the "coli" won't have an excuse. You shouldn't have to buy a game you may not even like to participate imo.

So an example, I peeped Chewizzle playing pacman one day and after seeing his high score I popped it in :dame: beat it :dame: x2 sent him a photo :dame: x3 then waited for him to return the favor which he did :dame: x4 and eventually I retook the lead.

This should be just as casual as that. At first at least. Then as it becomes more popular is when the choices should expand. If there are any game ideas, let's hear it. But please, No mainstream. Like, there's already a Fortnite thread if you looking for that type of experience. Tbc...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I was leaning towards Destiny 2 but then I realized why play a game "for the gram" as the kids say. You hosted a thread, even tried to talk down to me once cuz I clowned you for it.

Wasn't that a wonderful waste of time on this planet playing that bullshyt :laff:

Alright, back to business...
I'll try it out, Tbc on this.

I'm a hardcore super mega baseball fan :manny:

For honor and epic Mickey 2 are the free games for xbots to download.

Pacman

Carcassonne

Contra

Darwin project (is now free to play)

Defiance 2050 or Crossout or Raiders of the broken planet or Warframe (just to check it out if ppl bout it)
Also Hyper Beta Universe if you're in the beta program

Deep rock galactic (has a free trial, you will get hooked if you try it tho)

Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 (if you still have Kinect, I'm bout that life)

Nhl 19 beta (they have options for old skool controls aka nhl 94' :wow: so only two buttons. Pass and shot, same buttons on defense is body check and switch player. These simple controls is what I'm looking for becauseI don't want other gamers discouraged to play because of things like controls being too hard

Prominence poker

Runbow

Rocket league

Speedrunners

SMB2

Super street fighter 4

Tekken Tag 2

Virtua Fighter 5

Worms battlegrounds

That's all I can come up with for titles that are either free or were once free so most "should" still have the rights to them :francis:

Of course we are not limited to these titles, I just want as many coli members as possible involved. Tbc...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was leaning towards Destiny 2 but then I realized why play a game "for the gram" as the kids say. You hosted a thread, even tried to talk down to me once cuz I clowned you for it.

Wasn't that a wonderful waste of time on this planet playing that bullshyt :laff:

Alright, back to business...

I'll try it out, Tbc on this.

I'm a hardcore super mega baseball fan :manny:

For honor and epic Mickey 2 are the free games for xbots to download.

Pacman

Carcassonne

Contra

Darwin project (is now free to play)

Defiance 2050 or Crossout or Raiders of the broken planet or Warframe (just to check it out if ppl bout it)
Also Hyper Beta Universe if you're in the beta program

Deep rock galactic (has a free trial, you will get hooked if you try it tho)

Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 (if you still have Kinect, I'm bout that life)

Nhl 19 beta (they have options for old skool controls aka nhl 94' :wow: so only two buttons. Pass and shot, same buttons on defense is body check and switch player. These simple controls is what I'm looking for becauseI don't want other gamers discouraged to play because of things like controls being too hard

Prominence poker

Runbow

Rocket league

Speedrunners

SMB2

Super street fighter 4

Tekken Tag 2

Virtua Fighter 5

Worms battlegrounds

That's all I can come up with for titles that are either free or were once free so most "should" still have the rights to them :francis:

Of course we are not limited to these titles, I just want as many coli members as possible involved. Tbc...
Change the thread title to "King of the Casuals" and you might actually have a decent shot at winning something around here beside WOAT. :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Change the thread title to "King of the Casuals" and you might actually have a decent shot at winning something around here beside WOAT. :wow:
I'm already the goat, and have won everything from woat to the all-time goat award (got that on Sohh) so for those who didn't know that little tidbit..yeah :francis:

But unlike you, I'm not doing things for brownie points or to appeal to a weirdo. I'm trying to actually get the community to be active like they are in other communities. I don't care to play the latest sheep title with other non thinkers. Since you clearly have interest tho, how about you name some titles you think are FUN and would be accessible to everyone?

I challenged you to any Xbox exclusive and you snagglepussed your way to the exit, stage left so I doubt you'd show up anyway :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm already the goat, and have won everything from woat to the all-time goat award (got that on Sohh) so for those who didn't know that little tidbit..yeah :francis:

But unlike you, I'm not doing things for brownie points or to appeal to a weirdo. I'm trying to actually get the community to be active like they are in other communities. I don't care to play the latest sheep title with other non thinkers. Since you clearly have interest tho, how about you name some titles you think are FUN and would be accessible to everyone?

I challenged you to any Xbox exclusive and you snagglepussed your way to the exit, stage left so I doubt you'd show up anyway :yeshrug:
Come catch this fade in skribbl.io then you broke b*stard. :bryan:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Come catch this fade in skribbl.io then you broke b*stard. :bryan:
I just tried and got kicked... So I enter and it's rd3 already. The word is mole but I haven't found the spot to enter answers yet (is it the chat box?)

Immediately it's asking for me to select a word. I'm foolishly thinking it's a vote... I know :snoop: the choices was clap, minx, condiment. I wanted to see a nikka draw a minx on some "let's see a nikka pull that off" shyt and then I realize I'm the "nikka"

Blah blah blah, I got myself booted :russ:

I'm bout it if somebody trying to create a room tho...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just tried and got kicked... So I enter and it's rd3 already. The word is mole but I haven't found the spot to enter answers yet (is it the chat box?)

Immediately it's asking for me to select a word. I'm foolishly thinking it's a vote... I know :snoop: the choices was clap, minx, condiment. I wanted to see a nikka draw a minx on some "let's see a nikka pull that off" shyt and then I realize I'm the "nikka"

Blah blah blah, I got myself booted :russ:

I'm bout it if somebody trying to create a room tho...
Let me try and create a room real quick