King ISO I've heard a lot of good things about this dude. Is he worth the hype?

Snake316

Pro
Daps
I've been out of the Strange Music loop a bit for about 4 years. But, Tech N9ne is retiring next year. King ISO is supposed to be the artist he's going to pass the torch to and put the Strange machine behind.

Looking at breh he definitely has the "look" and image to blow up. ISO has that crossover appeal that could have nikkas listening to his music as well unlike most artist on Strange.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
He’s dope from hat I’ve heard. I would rather listen to Kaliko but I hope Tech doesn’t really retire :mjcry:

Snake316

Pro
Daps
He’s dope from hat I’ve heard. I would rather listen to Kaliko but I hope Tech doesn’t really retire :mjcry:
He's going to be over 50 by 2022. He was originally going to retire with Killer(hence the song Last Words) and would have had a damn fine legacy right there tbh. Tech done did more than most will accomplish in a lifetime. It's long overdue for that nikka to retire and go enjoy his mountain of money and kids.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
He's going to be over 50 by 2022. He was originally going to retire with Killer(hence the song Last Words) and would have had a damn fine legacy right there tbh. Tech done did more than most will accomplish in a lifetime. It's long overdue for that nikka to retire and go enjoy his mountain of money and kids.

for him, I agree he needs to retire and enjoy his life. As a fan tho, I will miss the music.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I dig some of the stuff I’ve heard from King Iso (even going back from his time with Twisted Insane), but admittedly I’ve been sleeping for the most part.

I don’t know if I buy dude as the marquee replacement for Strange, though. Realistically it should be Kaliko, though I wonder if he’s passed his peak by now as well.

In retrospect, Krizz Kaliko really should’ve had a bigger career than he’s had. Wonder if he had that thought in mind when he was about to dip almost 2 years ago :francis: