Kinect + Oculus Rift= Awsome

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
if this shyt catches on, I think it might be the end for tv/monitors (well probably not the "end", but a big hit)

in some ways, it's more efficient. like comparing a huge surround sound system, with a pair of nice headphones

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
if this shyt catches on, I think it might be the end for tv/monitors (well probably not the "end", but a big hit)

in some ways, it's more efficient. like comparing a huge surround sound system, with a pair of nice headphones
I hear the headaches from Occulus Rift are bad sometimes friend. Also, dont we all forsee someone getting some form of vertigo using occulus and hurting theirself?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I hear the headaches from Occulus Rift are bad sometimes friend. Also, dont we all forsee someone getting some form of vertigo using occulus and hurting theirself?

I get headaches in some 3D movies

that's one of the reasons I said "if this shyt catches on...". I imagine a lot of people probably won't like it for a few reasons, including headaches, motion sickness, etc. but the tech is still young

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I get headaches in some 3D movies

that's one of the reasons I said "if this shyt catches on...". I imagine a lot of people probably won't like it for a few reasons, including headaches, motion sickness, etc. but the tech is still young
Peopel are already reporting these issues. If you stay in the rift to long you it effects your physical health. That would put it as a class B technosorcery device.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
lol at fat people not getting the treadmill. Can you imagine how tired people would get playing online call of duty using a treadmill lmao

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
lol at fat people not getting the treadmill. Can you imagine how tired people would get playing online call of duty using a treadmill lmao
That would separate the real nikkas from the couchpotato gamers who talk shyt like they real nikkas :mjpls:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
That would separate the real nikkas from the couchpotato gamers who talk shyt like they real nikkas :mjpls:

wouldn't buttons respond quicker than human movements though? and how would cover work? I would personally game more if you could actually be exercising and have it feel like your playing paintball and using your real physical reflexes as opposed to your hand eye coordination on a controller

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
wouldn't buttons respond quicker than human movements though? and how would cover work? I would personally game more if you could actually be exercising and have it feel like your playing paintball and using your real physical reflexes as opposed to your hand eye coordination on a controller
I'm sayin if everybody was using the rift.. The couch potato nikkas wouldn't be topping the scoreboard ill tell you that