Killzone 2 remastered to launch fall 2018?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
GIF--Staring-Look-Looking-wonder-wondering-not-funny-stare-GIF.gif

:beli:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Finishing an award winning WOAT year with a bang :martin:
Look at the winners for poster of the year each year :russ: fukk I look like trying to be the neogaf Jr favorite, that's some c00n shyt, real nikkaz ain't the majority round hurr no mo. nikkaz talking about Dota tournaments and beating off in VR. A bunch of :flabbynsick: gamers along with young USSR nikkaz who apparently Dominic breh who came from under the same rock 43 minks crawled out from.

You post here everyday (even on vacations) so you seen it too :stopitslime:

Now, is your body ready for Killzone 2 remastered :gladbron:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Killzone 2 no crosshairs online still some of the greatest gaming of my favorite life :banderas:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This bum is surpassing his usual awful but harmless posting with just annoying bullshyt now. I think it’s time to revoke the thread making abilities again

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Look at the winners for poster of the year each year :russ: fukk I look like trying to be the neogaf Jr favorite, that's some c00n shyt, real nikkaz ain't the majority round hurr no mo. nikkaz talking about Dota tournaments and beating off in VR. A bunch of :flabbynsick: gamers along with young USSR nikkaz who apparently Dominic breh who came from under the same rock 43 minks crawled out from.

You post here everyday (even on vacations) so you seen it too :stopitslime:

Now, is your body ready for Killzone 2 remastered :gladbron:

just want to point out if you type in @PS4 + Dota in the search history, he has talked about DOTA the 2nd most on this forum, in history... literally 70 posts of him talking about DOTA, a game he does not play, let alone own, let alone have a capable PC...does he secretly stan the game :jbhmm:

And in the past 12 months, has talked about it more than any poster on this site :skip:

edit: 70 is a funny number, I just bought a new $70k car today @PS4 :skip: