Killzone 2 and 3 Online Servers to be shutdown on 3/29/18

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

End of an era:wow:. I remember when Killzone 2 came out and my mind was blown to bits. Playing multiplayer before the patch that fukked everything up was :banderas:. I remember playing for a gaming forum and we went up against another forum....:rudy:lets just say that there's a reason why folks don't play multiplayer games to avoid the rage.

So many memories:lawd:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the games we had on KZ2 on the :hamster:

:wow:
Out of all the shooters ever made, You still talking about this mediocre franchise because of a faked E3 video :wow:

And while you lied to yourself saying they reached that, lets take one last look at that infamous video that the PS4pro wouldn't even be able to duplicate :ufdup:

:laff:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i really wanted this to be the end all be all series :mjcry:

it never quite was the crack i wanted it to be but when it was good it was the best game you could be playing. TBH KZ1 is criminally slept on

i still maintain that Warhawk is still the goat online war game :vwhite:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Out of all the shooters ever made, You still talking about this mediocre franchise because of a faked E3 video :wow:

And while you lied to yourself saying they reached that, lets take one last look at that infamous video that the PS4pro wouldn't even be able to duplicate :ufdup:

:laff:

The Killzone franchise is why I harbor such deep disdain for Guerilla Games or whatever the fukk they're called. Perhaps the most overrated shooter of all time. This is mediocre. Nothing special. Forgettable.