KILLMONGER FANS...have you seen "The Spook Who Sat By The Door?" (1973)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Spook_Who_Sat_by_the_Door_1973.jpg

:sas2:

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Michael's Black Son @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @MalikX @Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Great film and it shows that Killmonger was short sighted in his approach.

The subversiveness of the Spook is the best most logical approach. The military action I disagree with

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Haven't seen it...but based on your previous comparison of his character to Will Smith's Fresh Prince..:rudy:.....I feel confident in telling you to miss us all with this dumbass thread

Daps
Haven't seen it...but based on your previous comparison of his character to Will Smith's Fresh Prince..:rudy:.....I feel confident in telling you to miss us all with this dumbass thread

Dunno nothing bout the fresh prince comparison but dont let that put you off on the Spook Who Sat By the Door. Either watch or read it. Kinda similar to Killmonger’s plan except its done with no Wakanda. Just use your enemies teachings and apply what fits to your ppl. Train them, discipline, them then use those tactics to fight back.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Jesus Christ, Killmonger is a dope fictional charcter in a movie. That's it.

I liked Bane, but I don't cosign nuking a city.

I liked Zod, but I don't cosign genocide

I like Thanos, but I'm not cosigning killing off half of the lives in the universe.

Y'all can't just let nikkas have fun without turning shyt into a "sociological research on the African Americans perceptions of race relations in America."...for a fukking comic book movie.

It's hard enough being black. Let us have some fun once in a while.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes I have seen it multiple times OP........and I consider it one of the greatest movies that has ever been made.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ, Killmonger is a dope fictional charcter in a movie. That's it.

I liked Bane, but I don't cosign nuking a city.

I liked Zod, but I don't cosign genocide

I like Thanos, but I'm not cosigning killing off half of the lives in the universe.

Y'all can't just let nikkas have fun without turning shyt into a "sociological research on the African Americans perceptions of race relations in America."...for a fukking comic book movie.

It's hard enough being black. Let us have some fun once in a while.

:ufdup: Thanos doing it for the woman he simping and to bring balance to the universe.

If you can't relate something not right with you...

:lolbron:

Last edited: