Killing other people's dreams

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Today, I'm leaving work today and this one old school cat just pops up out of nowhere and asks me some questions about ambulance transit. I work in finance in healthcare. Dude looks like DJ Pooh after decades of yayo and Colt 45. Anyways, while asking me these questions, he mentions that he is going to start a company. I'm like :why: How breh, you are walking now? He mumbles some shyt and I give him a number to honestly help him out. I think I hurt his pride but realistically, he doesn't have a shot or a clue. I felt bad but I feel that you need to keep it 100 with people.

Anyone else have to do this to another person lately.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
If you feel the need to kill other people's dreams then you should kill yourself :pacspit:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Today, I'm leaving work today and this one old school cat just pops up out of nowhere and asks me some questions about ambulance transit. I work in finance in healthcare. Dude looks like DJ Pooh after decades of yayo and Colt 45. Anyways, while asking me these questions, he mentions that he is going to start a company. I'm like :why: How breh, you are walking now? He mumbles some shyt and I give him a number to honestly help him out. I think I hurt his pride but realistically, he doesn't have a shot or a clue. I felt bad but I feel that you need to keep it 100 with people.

He wanted to started his own ambulance company? :skip:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
wpid-funny-wish-stars-space-525x4661.jpg

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't need to kill people's dreams. you could have just gave dude the number and told him what he needs to think about (licenses,capital, competition, time, personel, unions and deals, etc, etc) and give him that advice in a genuine way. after that he would either see that he doesn't have the will and/or cleverness to pull all of this off OR he would find a way to coordinate it all and make it happen. maybe he would have asociated with some key people who could put him in that position. maybe he would have re-adjusted his goals and objectives and slightly altered his dream to find happiness.

you never HAVE to kill someone's dream...

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I thought Freddy Krueger was trolling the board and this thread was about killing other people in their dreams. :beli: Had something to contribute. :demonic:

You should've uplifting your breh'thren and encouraged his ambition. Told him the real in a, "but you can do it" way. :blessed:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't go around killing people dreams but some people just need a reality check. Like that 40 year old dude that always comes in the barber shop with his backpack handing out his shytty mixtape n :skip:

Let's be honest not everyone was made to be the next Jay-Z or Bill Gates. Some nikkas were just born to take my trash out in the morning or deliver my mail, that's just the way it is. :yeshrug:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

You didn't kill his dream. It's like telling a 5'2" friend that he is never going to play in the NBA as a center. It's going to be you, a good friend, who is going to tell him the truth in a nice way, or a stranger who isn't going to let him down easy, and maybe laugh at him.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
naw I thought u was gonna say something like u told a middle school cat that he couldn't be president or something lol....that's killing a person's dream who can very well do something big someday...but a cat like that, u keeping it real and not faking the funk. It's like a those people who sell those products for Avon and ish. They never gonna be rich, but leave it to them, they "work" for themselves lol.