Kidd Kidd is kinda nice man

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
he's too real for today's fanbase.

he needs to tighten up those jeans and grow a mohawk. then he might get some attention.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Him, gillie and currency are the reasons why Lil Wayne was actually good for a period of time. I dunno if it was blatant ghostwriting but the influence is certainly there C1/Squad Up through Drought 3/Carter 3 bootleg

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Yeah he's Nutt Da Kidd from Sqad Up...later known as Kidd Kidd on the first couple of ym songs drake was on (stunt hard and the original forever)...had that verse on Mrs. Officer from c3 but got dropped and clowned on Dedication 3 before he could shoot the video...is currently a part of the silver and black nWo :flabbynsick: edition of g unit...he's aiight, had his moments on the sqad tapes.. Just always hated his voice

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Claiming fukking Nutt was ghostwriting for wayne is the worst kind of revisionism...its a goddamn shame what modern day wayne hate has done to people...I'm waiting for gudda to leave ym so people can see all of a sudden how nice he is and claim in full confidence he wrote the carter 3 sessions leak

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
yea i loved kidd kidd verse on 50 new mixtape that was my first time hearin about him in a long time gonna have to check him out