Kid tried to shoot up my sister's high school yesterday

Luna

All Star
Daps
We were peeping his IG last month and I saw all the signs, so I warned her. I read extensively about Columbine and Sandy Hook. These kids are very similar in nature if you read their manifestos. This has always been my biggest fear and I told her to look out for this kid in particular, since he had a bunch of gun pics posted.

I'm so glad the students spotted him before anything went down. I'm seriously worried, though. He had planned it with someone else. These kids are so impressionable and immature. His journals should NOT have been published so early.

'Terror Day' journal found after loaded-gun arrest at Coral Springs High

I'm sure my sister won't want to switch to online classes and my mom doesn't seem to care about the whole thing, it's unbelievable. What do I do?

Abayo

Pro
Daps
You're a good sis
The whole situation seems complicated tho
Maybe change to a school with better security or a school that has strong safety precautions when it comes to shootings
You already seems very informed about the subject and the best thing is to inform your sister so she knows what to do in the worst case scenario
Idk what to say
May god keep all the kids from harm

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
We were peeping his IG last month and I saw all the signs, so I warned her. I read extensively about Columbine and Sandy Hook. These kids are very similar in nature if you read their manifestos. This has always been my biggest fear and I told her to look out for this kid in particular, since he had a bunch of gun pics posted.

I'm so glad the students spotted him before anything went down. I'm seriously worried, though. He had planned it with someone else. These kids are so impressionable and immature. His journals should NOT have been published so early.

I'm sure my sister won't want to switch to online classes and my mom doesn't seem to care about the whole thing, it's unbelievable. What do I do?
It's VERY believable when it comes to those kids. They always post pics of guns, talk about how pissed and depressed they are, and no one seems to give a damn about their threats, until RIGHT before it goes down.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The 10-page invective-filled journal found in the boy's pocket depicts an author whose teen angst, anger and hatred are expressed in profanities and fueled by his longing for love, obsession with an Asian girl, contempt for bullying peers, failing grades and perturbed parents.

Ain't this the quintessential cac. Even the obsession with an Asian girl. :nahimgood:

400x225
Also I hate this "I know I'm getting away with this" look they give.

Luna

All Star
Daps
You're a good sis
The whole situation seems complicated tho
Maybe change to a school with better security or a school that has strong safety precautions when it comes to shootings
You already seems very informed about the subject and the best thing is to inform your sister so she knows what to do in the worst case scenario
Idk what to say
May god keep all the kids from harm

Thank you! She said she's ok with switching schools, but no online classes. :/

It's VERY believable when it comes to those kids. They always post pics of guns, talk about how pissed and depressed they are, and no one seems to give a damn about their threats, until RIGHT before it goes down.

Yeah, the worst is that their parents know their kids are weird while feeding this gun fetish. Supposedly this kid had a million problems with his mom, yet she's comfortable buying him guns. :snoop:

Ain't this the quintessential cac. Even the obsession with an Asian girl. :nahimgood:

400x225
Also I hate this "I know I'm getting away with this" look they give.

He couldn't be more of a trope if he tried. It's like he won school shooter genetics/wiring lottery. :snoop:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, the worst is that their parents know their kids are weird while feeding this gun fetish. Supposedly this kid had a million problems with his mom, yet she's comfortable buying him guns. :snoop:
This is the most fukked up thing that parents don't realize. Your child possibly shows signs of not being fit to have a firearm in their posession, yet its treated like buying a pack of trading cards. :snoop:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

she should be home schooled

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn that's crazy! What is the school and the parents doing about it? I would be hesitant to send my child back to that school.. just too big of a risk to take.