Kid Rock shoots his assault rifle at cans of Bud Light after the beer company’s decision to partner up with a transgender activist.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
get literally up and arms over a tranny crehs

only things they do that bother me is when the compete against biological women in sports. clear competitive advantage, but everything else really isn't that big a deal as its made out to be

trannys in the bathroom, make bathroom more private then put locks on the stalls, close the gaps from the floor. people aren't trying to see each other defecate ragardless of gender most of the time anyway.

trannys in school or around our kids well they exist, might as well get used to it, nothing to be done about that unless you on some hitler shyt wanna start building gas chambers.

trannys on my tv, don't watch it then

etc etc

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
he never mentioned this was about trans people, seems more like TMZ wants it to be about that.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He makes his money pandering to the Right Wingers..

He might be one of the greatest hustlers of all time :wow:

Started out with rap to cater to black folks and take their money

Moved to rock to cater to them & take their money

Moved to country music to cater to them & take their money

Now he’s full on MAGA catering to them & taking their money

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I bet he painted the cans brown before he shot them :mjpls:
Brown like his mixed son or baby mother?

Dude is over compensating in life for all the time he spent being a wannabe Black man. I see a lot of poor trash white folks like him who grew up on "urban culture" make a hard pivot after their mid 30's. Switch over to country music, oppressive religious views or full blown racism. I know many white boys like him in real life. Dude used to have a high top fade. C'mon son :mjlol: