Kid N Play were the Villains in House Party

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
exacerbated by a high sodium diet with plenty of kool aid.

nikkas back in the day thought being healthy was drinking dikk Gregory milkshakes. You could tell just looking at Robin he wasn’t living the healthiest lifestyle.

He was 36, I'm not saying his diet wasn't a factor but how many 36 years old are catching heart attacks without being morbidly obese or having some form of heart related issues?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The hell with Sharane

she up there playing around with giving up the goods and it didn’t take kid long to get Sidney in bed, but dude had a old rubber in his pocket
Sharane got off on teasing men.

Typical broke thot who acts like she's the prize.

I assume sometime between House Party 1 and 2 that Play smashed a few times....and dashed.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah? I got an even crazier theory for you. This shyt is gonna fukk YOU UP

I want you take a good look at this picture

jerseys.png

Notice how Akeem's polo has the number 1 on it and Semmi's polo has the number 4.

Where is number 2 and 3? These are custom made.

The Coming To America fandom are split on this. One side thinks there's nothing to it. The other side KNOWS there's something sinister behind it.

See, Semmi is just one of many other Semmis. That's because "Semmi" isn't his name. It means slave in Zamundan.

The theory is that Akeem had other servants named Semmi who wore the number 2 and 3 polos BUT they were executed and replaced.

Akeem isn't even aware of it because he's so sheltered. The next Semmi just pops in and acts like nothing happened.

The Joffer regime is evil.

a1ada111c0173944710866a179bff89c5fd12288_full.jpg
56351a69c6ae41508af0569452a85304.gif

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Idk about kid smoking play they were close. Play got some real good bars in.
"is it gonna be me or eraser head ? ":russ:

"If you can stay out past your pops' curfew ":mjlol:

"Look at him already a has been, let Uncle Play say a rhyme that'll tuck ya ass in":pachaha:
Play destroyed Kid never heard anybody say anything different til now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He said that describes your best, its wack is corny, I knew what it spelled you fukking moron lmao
And now you’re being a dikk. So if someone asked me to describe you I’d say “well he’s a fukking dikk first off”

you may not think he’s canibus in 99, but it made perfect sense and was a nice flip for kid and fukking play