Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Oh yeah? I got an even crazier theory for you. This shyt is gonna fukk YOU UP

I want you take a good look at this picture

jerseys.png

Notice how Akeem's polo has the number 1 on it and Semmi's polo has the number 4.

Where is number 2 and 3? These are custom made.

The Coming To America fandom are split on this. One side thinks there's nothing to it. The other side KNOWS there's something sinister behind it.

See, Semmi is just one of many other Semmis. That's because "Semmi" isn't his name. It means slave in Zamundan.

The theory is that Akeem had other servants named Semmi who wore the number 2 and 3 polos BUT they were executed and replaced.

Akeem isn't even aware of it because he's so sheltered. The next Semmi just pops in and acts like nothing happened.

The Joffer regime is evil.

a1ada111c0173944710866a179bff89c5fd12288_full.jpg

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach

jerseys.png

Notice how Akeem's polo has the number 1 on it and Semmi's polo has the number 4.

The Coming To America fandom are split on this. One side thinks there's nothing to it. The other side KNOWS there's something sinister behind it.

See, Semmi is just one of many other Semmis. That's because "Semmi" isn't his name. It means slave in Zamundan.

The theory is that Akeem had other servants named Semmi who wore the number 2 and 3 polos BUT they were executed and replaced.

Akeem isn't even aware of it because he's so sheltered. The next Semmi just pops in and acts like nothing happened.

:stopitslime:

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play won the battle, he had more direct disses and his flow was way better over the beat

its a rap battle, you suppose show case your ability to rap better, he rapped over the way better than kid and disses him directly the entire time

Only line kid had was you didn't play you just got played out, never understood how play was suppose to lose that one

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Play won the battle, he had more direct disses and his flow was way better over the beat

its a rap battle, you suppose show case your ability to rap better, he rapped over the way better than kid and disses him directly the entire time

Only line kid had was you didn't play you just got played out, never understood how play was suppose to lose that one

fair point on direct disses but flow? nah. play sounds mechanical

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

jerseys.png

foh :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jerseys.png

Eh.

They've probably been friends since they were babies. Semmi was probably wearing 4 because that's the number he wanted to wear. :manny: