M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Racism / Race Baiting
Let's wait until the facts come out.
The bike could've been stolen.
Where was his father?

Exactly. Where's his mom? Probably on Instagram being a thot shaking her and showing her tittys for likes while her thug son is out contributing nothing to society. This people man I tell you. All they do is sit they lazy asses around on welfare on social media being thots no father in the home and not a care in the world for their kids. Kid got no hope probably will spend the his entire life doing crime in and out of prison. It's sad

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Change title to "white" kid gets arrested by 2 cops

Nope. The c00ns and cacs will not click it If that was the title. They only click the thread because they automatically think it's a black kid getting arrested which they love and enjoy seeing. To their surprise it's a white kid being arrested by white cops which makes they hearts burn and they hate seeing

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. Where's his mom? Probably on Instagram being a thot shaking her and showing her tittys for likes while her thug son is out contributing nothing to society. This people man I tell you. All they do is sit they lazy asses around on welfare on social media being thots no father in the home and not a care in the world for their kids. Kid got no hope probably will spend the his entire life doing crime in and out of prison. It's sad
I'm 95% convinced your a cac

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Kid got arrested...

Ok....

What is there to comment on?

Another thread where coli member reactions are more of the focus than the content itself....

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Kid got arrested...

Ok....

What is there to comment on?

Another thread where coli member reactions are more of the focus than the content itself....

Why did you click the thread? Was you excited hoping to see a black kid getting arrested? Ready to ask where is his parents? You don't like to see white kids getting arrested though huh? You know who side to pick or who to criticize huh? So you aim your frustration and anger towards who's posting white kids being arrested by white cops huh? I know you c00ns and cacs like the back of my hands

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Why did you click the thread? Was you excited hoping to see a black kid getting arrested? Ready to ask where is his parents? You don't like to see white kids getting arrested though huh? You know who side to pick or who to criticize huh? So you aim your frustration and anger towards who's posting white kids being arrested by white cops huh? I know you c00ns and cacs like the back of my hands
are you schizophrenic?

white kid got arrested and i dont care so therefore i am excited to see black kids get arrested?

you talk like what a white person thinks a black person talks like...

you blew your cover cac