Kid gamers amaze me

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My 3yr old son beat ninja turtles on normal by himself....

.. So I let him try cuphead and he beats every level on simple but you don't get contacts unless you beat it on normal so he's on world two currently knocking that out...

... I personally love the game "Speedrunners" him and his 5yr old sister play that shyt as good as adults do. I used to let them live if I get too big of a lead, now my son does it like if it's proper etiquette, I be like don't be waiting lil nikka :damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
hes-back.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
All jokes aside, kid gamers are trash

After seeing my little cousin be trash at games for 3/4 years running I thought back to myself as a kid and realized that I was trash too. I don't remember when I flipped the switch and started to beat games consistently

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It honestly depends on the kid, and what hits with them. I remember when I was young, I could body ANY platformer out in front of me. Got to the point where I was doing Sonic 3 runs after school like it was nothing.

There's a large age gap between my brother and I, and I tried passing those games down to him when he got old enough to play, and he clearly had less fun than I had because he wasn't as good. As he got older, he eventually found his genre.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All jokes aside, kid gamers are trash

After seeing my little cousin be trash at games for 3/4 years running I thought back to myself as a kid and realized that I was trash too. I don't remember when I flipped the switch and started to beat games consistently
I was a beast as a kid gamer, I was known as the gamer, easily beat games ppl claimed was hard like the OG ninja turtles game. My son turns 4 tomorrow, so we'll see if he can hang with the cowabunga collection :banderas: