Kid allows bullies to give him the beats because fighting back is not the Jedi way

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Yahoo is now part of Oath

013cc51a19a9a3d0090f2e3f9e9440a2

A 10-year-old boy who needed hospital treatment after being beaten up by bullies, refused to fight back because “it’s not the Jedi way”, his mother said.

Lizette Casanova said her son Aiden Vasquez “felt it in his soul not to hit the kid back”, while being tormented by a classmate at his California school.

The Star Wars fan’s ordeal came to the attention of Mark Hamill – who played Luke Skywalker in the film series – who said of the boy, he was “astonished by his wisdom and courage”.

Police are investigating an allegation of assault after Ms Casanova lodged a criminal complaint about the bullying.

She also called for her son’s school, Two Bunch Palms primary in Desert Hot Springs, to take action.

“This is the third year my son is bullied,” she wrote on Facebook. “Last year he had to get stitches on his face from getting ‘pushed’, [and he was] losing his breath on the playground for getting thrown down.”

She added: “Now we’re making hospital visits, and I’m pressing charges.”

Aiden needed stitches after suffering a 3in cut during the latest incident, on Monday morning, which began with a 10-year-old classmate taking his backpack, his mother alleged.

She posted a picture of her son, with a bloodied face and swollen eye, on Facebook.

Ms Casanova said it was the second time he had needed hospital treatment because of bullies.

She wrote: “Aiden wants me to let everyone know he’s doing fine all stitched up and numb... he said he felt it in his soul not to hit the kid back. It’s not the Jedi way!”

After Aiden’s story was brought to the attention of Hamill on Twitter, the actor tweeted: “I’m astonished by his wisdom and courage [at] such a tender age.

“I may be a fictional Jedi, but this boy is the real deal.

“I hope he sees this message and knows how much I admire him.”

Aiden’s uncle responded to the tweet with a picture of the 10-year-old giving a thumbs-up, writing: “He’s right here and says THANK YOU!”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't recall Yoda teaching any students to put their hands behind their backs while the enemy punches you in the face...Real story is kid probably went running his mouth after 1 day of training of basic force rules at the jedi temple and kids put hands on him
tumblr_o1ex2xANix1r6w4h8o1_400.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah I laugh everytime this story is RT'd on my timeline. I don't know what movie this kid was watching, but there are dozens of Jedi known just for throwing hands.

Whatever keeps him from picking up a gun and shooting a school up.

He should just either do push-ups & lift weights or keep his down and grades up.

By the time he’s out of school he’ll either be they boss or John Cena:yeshrug:

Martha