9580495396_941355de58_o.gif

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im sure its nasty!
I hope so because overall Im very disappointed with how this game is being handled, as dope as it would be to play there wont be enough for me to even consider buying this early

8 characters, no story mode thats a major misstep :snoop:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I hope so because overall Im very disappointed with how this game is being handled, as dope as it would be to play there wont be enough for me to even consider buying this early

Get hyped for watered down fighters brehs

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Actually the story more will come with the 8 characters. Only 6 at launch with no story mode.

I like the business model. People like you can wait until the full game is released. People like me who just want to play can have fun in the meantime for $0-$20.

Sounds like a win win to me. I wish they would do this with more games.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Its will have a story mode by the time the 8 character drops. but its only 20 bucks enjoy the ride!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Your waiting for them to finish the game anyway. And your upset their letting you play it for free while they finish:mindblown:

Why is that a problem?
People just dont like new way of doing things. Its not like they are losing out. Its just a modular way of building a fighting game. You have the option of waiting until the full roster is available if you want.