Khan Should Had Let MJF take the "Devil" Gimmick far

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Sighs...just looking back at All Out III, so many possibilities should have pop off. One of them is MJF channeling the "devil" gimmick. As a Christian marsupial who loves lore about spirituality concerning good and evil, MJF letting the gimmick have legs or Khan allowing such things to pop off would have been :banderas:. I don't know if the scrum fukked everything up, but we should have seen more of this deviant side of MJF, instead of the whole "ya mum!" *insert corny comment about a city I wrestle in* persona.

Why go from being an entire monster, to whining about your ex-girlfriend leaving you at the altar :unimpressed:. Dude should be causing terror to the Dub. I'm talking about beheading Moxley (which he would probably enjoy and have on his bucket list), influencing rookies into being entire deviants, and other forms of fukkery that would make Kevin Sullivan go "Brutha, that man is quite ill":huhldup:

It just kills me that MJF is just a all around boring champion with a golden gimmick that's only used when Khan sober's up:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If he can't curse and use iwc lingo he's got nothing. CW Network melodramatic promos and Jew eyed soul karaoke. Matches are pretty good though.

Thats the thing, for a shytbird heel, dude can wrestle his ass off. He comes off as a final boss, but reacts like he's a mid boss before you fight the final boss :francis: .

Honestly, his best work was when he was The Wolf of Wrestling in CZW.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
He doesnt have the depth to do that without a writer. The best they can come up with so far is “somehow I met you in the past and you slighted me…just like the people in this town who’s favorite sports team will never win a championship!”