Kevin Samuels is the first american born ,black white supremacist

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Said black women were mathmatically the least attractive on the planet based on studies by Europeans.

Started a non stop wave of anti black woman/anti black male propaganda.

Were on about year 3 of gender wars. When I dont know if yall heard,but we may be facing slavery and concentration camps in a few years depending on how these elections go.

Quite frankly,until I see a body? Im led to believe he may have been a agent sent to create confusion. Probably somewhere on a island sipping a femine drink with an umbrella in it.

Or maybe god just got him out the paint because he was so harmful. I did send a prayer up,but I never ask God to take it that far:respect:#ThyWillBeDone

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Said black women were mathmatically the least attractive on the planet based on studies by Europeans.

Started a non stop wave of anti black woman/anti black male propaganda.

Were on about year 3 of gender wars. When I dont know if yall heard,but we may be facing slavery and concentration camps in a few years depending on how these elections go.

Quite frankly,until I see a body? Im led to believe he may have been a agent sent to create confusion. Probably somewhere on a island sipping a femine drink with an umbrella in it.

Or maybe god just god got him out the paint because he was so harmful. I did send a prayer up,but I never ask God to take it that far:respect:#ThyWillBeDone

Trick question
Nature Boy or Kevin Samuels

Who you respect more?

Keep in mind Nature Boy admitted to fukkin wite men for money on video

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
wow-gun.gif

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I didn't follow him during his heyday. Had had enough of David Carroll and Tommy Sotomayor doing the gender wars thing.
Hard to believe YT was cutting the Thomas Jerome Harris checks.

Was shock to hear about how K.S went out with a nurse in his presence. 😐

maxresdefault.jpg