Kevin Nash claims The WWE still owes him unpayed royalities

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
During the most recent episode of Kliq This, WWE Hall of Famer Kevin Nash revealed he is still owed merchandise money from WWE.

O merchandise money he’s still owed:

“I didn’t get a dollar on nWo. It should be 150% of what I normally get [in the next period], and if it’s not I guess I’ll be putting a piece of paper in Ari’s [Emmanuel’s] hand.”

On not caring about the new Diesel Funko Pop Vinyl:​

“It’s like, I don’t give a f***. I don’t care if I’m getting 7% of the Heinz ketchup packages that you sell to the ballparks, I want the f***ing royalties to what you’re selling to f***ing Walgreens and Walmarts and everyone else in the big 16oz Heinz bottle, I want the bucks. Give me all the Funkos you want, I don’t get 17% of the Funkos.”

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I immediately thought of that video with Scott Hall and Bayley where Scott tells her how Kev was bytching to him about how the WWE doesn’t have any Diesel merchandise.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think what he was saying was that he hasn't been paid royalties since the merger was announced, basically pointing the finger at Endeavor.
Still can't believe he sold to them and they are now one company with UFC. La Nariz better live forever. Or the leadership of the rasslin side gonna get real interesting.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
All of those vet contracts going to be a thing of the past. fukked up aome marks already saying he shouldn't complain about unpaid royalties :mjtf:
Everyone that’s not a big PLE event level talent better be prepared to take less then they want or hope TK will pay them when it comes to contract renewal season if Endeavor going to do salaries for WWE like they did UFC

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everyone that’s not a big PLE event level talent better be prepared to take less then they want or hope TK will pay them when it comes to contract renewal season if Endeavor going to do salaries for WWE like they did UFC
Would be considering Naah made a post about not wver watching AEW with taker on SM :mjlol: