Kevin Michael Richardson = the new Phil Lamaar in terms of black voice actors

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
He's kind of been in the background for a while, but lately his voice can be heard in almost every animated series that's come out in the last five years ... off the top of my head, this are his most prominent roles:

Panthro in Thundercats
Bulkhead in Transformers Prime
Cleveland Jr. in The Cleveland Show
John Stewart in Young Justice
Kilowog in Green Lantern

Salute him, brehs :win:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, Kevin is like a O.G. in the game. Phil has been doing his thing too but I think that in ranking Kevin is higher up than Phil. Both of them are good though.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Kevin is the better voice actor out of the two. I recognize phill voice in everything he does. Kevin I never know.

Dude is Cleavland jr and Kilowog. :yes:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I can't cosign. Dude did Static Shock, Green Lantern John, Samurai Jack AND that brain in the jar from Billy and Mandy. His range is ridiculous...

if you listen closely you can tell it is him. his vocal range is crazy but i don't know alot about singing or voice work to go into detail but he always sounds familiar in whatever voice he does

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
His Dr. King in boondocks sealed it for me. "Is this wat i took all those ass whippins for:sadcam:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
His range is incredible. I was so shocked when I saw that he voiced lester in the cleveland show as well as Cleveland Jr, and then he's the principal in American dad

and he can sing too? :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator: