Kevin Costner and Diane Lane reunite in heartland drama "Let Him Go" HBO July 3

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
first ten minutes of movie

daemonova

Daps
you get to dairy queen and get a hot fudge sundae like its 1965. Of course it good but it's a hot fudge sundae you know what you're gonna get.

They telegraph the plot plenty early is this one. So this movie can only end one way, you're just here for the ride.

It seems like the movie takes place in the late 60s, but it takes place in Montana and north Dakota so it could be ten years later for all we know. All we're gonna get is picturesque landscape. They do nip that "make America great idea" in the bud pretty early. If An antagonist ask why do you lock your doors. Because ppl can't be trusted, even in real America 1960. Family is family, we may not like what they do but family comes first.

There is no blk ppl of any significance, there is a token native American. He give his testimony and its f up, but he's only in the movie for one reason.

I'd give the movie 7/10. Somebody is going to say, I'm too generous with my score. To that I say, there nothing wrong with a hot fudge sundae from Dairy Queen even if there are better things on the menu.

daemonova

Daps
Your HBO Saturday night movie.

It will not be on HBO max until 9pm eastern
hqdefault.jpg

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
theyve got great chemistry. i really enjoyed it. great performances and some very tense moments. i will say...
she was on my nerves putting him through so much hell. when they got back to the indian kid's place after he lost his hand. im glad he put her in her place. like bish, have u lost your mind?

:gucci:

daemonova

Daps
theyve got great chemistry. i really enjoyed it. great performances and some very tense moments. i will say...
she was on my nerves putting him through so much hell. when they got back to the indian kid's place after he lost his hand. im glad he put her in her place. like bish, have u lost your mind?

:gucci:
she just wanted to see her grandson