Kelly Rowland trolls a chick who called her ugly on twitter

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Kelly is overrated, she’s above average looking but she isn’t stunning by any means. I remember when nikkas are lying to themselves saying she looked better than her momma Beyoncé. Brown skinned women get the biggest pass because black people don’t want to be accused of being colorist.

nikkas even say cockeyed ass Lupita Nyongo is gorgeous when they would roast her if she wasn’t famous and didn’t have the money for top makeup artist and stylist.
I agree with the bold lol.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelly is overrated, she’s above average looking but she isn’t stunning by any means. I remember when nikkas are lying to themselves saying she looked better than her momma Beyoncé. Brown skinned women get the biggest pass because black people don’t want to be accused of being colorist.

nikkas even say cockeyed ass Lupita Nyongo is gorgeous when they would roast her if she wasn’t famous and didn’t have the money for top makeup artist and stylist.
You saying this like most of the chicks nikkas go goo goo over don't have on make up. I don't generally like darkskon women but Lupita be looking right in some pictures, What sh look like without make up i don't know. That being said Beyonce ain't all that either, with/without makeup

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps