Radio host is a solid 1 maybe a 1.5

Probably some Coli brehs girl

Ugly asf

Meanwhile Kelly is a dime

You can’t make this shyt up

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Kelly is overrated, she’s above average looking but she isn’t stunning by any means. I remember when nikkas were lying to themselves saying she looked better than her momma Beyoncé. Brown skinned women get the biggest pass because black people don’t want to be accused of being colorist.

nikkas even say cockeyed ass Lupita Nyongo is gorgeous when they would roast her if she wasn’t famous and didn’t have the money for top makeup artist and stylist.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lol people dont care anymore. They gonna have opinions about other people despite what they look like. It’s crazy that an overweight, average looking woman can call anybody ugly let alone Kelly Roland but this is the world we live in lol.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Kelly is overrated, she’s above average looking but she isn’t stunning by any means. I remember when nikkas are lying to themselves saying she looked better than her momma Beyoncé. Brown skinned women get the biggest pass because black people don’t want to be accused of being colorist.

nikkas even say cockeyed ass Lupita Nyongo is gorgeous when they would roast her if she wasn’t famous and didn’t have the money for top makeup artist and stylist.

So you’re telling us that Beyoncé has better facial features than Kelly Rowland ?