Kelly Rowland at The Breakfast Club looking oh so delectable

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She must be even finer in person because they were simpin like their lives depended on it within the first 30 secs :wow:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall trying to hard...

She doesn't look terrible now I'm just saying she'd look better with a different hair style...shyt was distracting sitting on top of her head, covering half her face... :dry: nothing wrong with seeing a beautiful female and noticing something that's off :manny:

shoeprogram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Lakers / Chiefs
Yeah she fasho a baddie.

Funny how when I was young'n I was so into Beyonce. My music teacher had a poster of her album cover
CD-Beyonce-Dangerously-In-Love.jpg
in the classroom. Me & my homie always said she was the baddest female alive. Her music was dope to me, just had that real cool urban feel to it, & she in general had a dope/sexy style & demeanor. Not to even mention the a$$ was fat. Then she started appealing to wighfolk more n more (see how light her skin be lookin these days :snoop:) & everybody hopped on her dikk, she got married and fake-had a baby... she still fine but she just dont have that same appeal anymore :manny: .
Kelly doe... she got beautiful skin, great figure, cute face, plus she seem articulate and intelligent and humble. She all-around bad. Don't necessarily care about her music at this point though :manny: :manny: