Kel Mitchell Speaks On Spiritual Warfare He Was Deaing With On Club ShaShay

Daps
Nah edit this and put in the video where he was talking about that stank WHORE of a wife that he was married to, who got pregnant not by ONE other man, but by TWO other men, and breh was damn near suicidal. He was literally about to commit that because he was so depressed by what that woman put him through and even then, he chose to forgive her and caught her in the hotel room with ANOTHER man.

And y'all dumbass simp c00ns and cacs always up in my face on here, mad at me cause I call these trifling whores out for being LIARS and for being EVIL and TRIFLING.

I hate them hoes and I hate y'all too! :pacspit:

Daps
Nah edit this and put in the video where he was talking about that stank WHORE of a wife that he was married to, who got pregnant not by ONE other man, but by TWO other men, and breh was damn near suicidal. He was literally about to commit that because he was so depressed by what that woman put him through and even then, he chose to forgive her and caught her in the hotel room with ANOTHER man.

And y'all dumbass simp c00ns and cacs always up in my face on here, mad at me cause I call these trifling whores out for being LIARS and for being EVIL and TRIFLING.

Start around the 60 minute mark! Listening to breh tell what he was going through made ME mad.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor

If I was Kel I would have juugged that bih on the day OJ passed :pacspit:

Most disrespectfulasshoe I’ve ever seen in my life :hhh:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin

:dead: :dead:At her treating him like he’s Ed from Good burger

Daps
16821-773dc9620f612e9c98ca29e96bcecb66.jpg

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps

:damn:
Holy fukk, never knew he went thru this. This is BEYOND sick smh. Some women are straight up demons on earth

Daps
:damn:
Holy fukk, never knew he went thru this. This is BEYOND sick smh. Some women are straight up demons on earth

Breh WATCH THE VIDEO. As bad as I'm making it sound, it was WORSE. Breh was sitting there hiding everything behind that laugh but when the interview first started, I was like, why it seem like breh is fake laughing? I wonder if he's one of those depressed comics who hides everything behind jokes. :jbhmm:

And as the interview went on, I found out that yes he is and it was worse than anything I could have imagined :to:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Been battling a spiritual war myself I think… it’s why my energy has been off, and despite being more successful than I’ve ever been, I don’t feel excited, happiness, joy, or passion in much.

Mainly because I feel confused in my beliefs.. I think, and I tend to isolate myself when I'm in that feeling because if I’m off, I don't want other to be around me until I get right especially people that I care for.

Been saying it all day… my energy is off. I kinda want to take time off just to get into a better space

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Been battling a spiritual war myself I think… it’s why my energy has been off, and despite being more successful than I’ve ever been, I don’t feel excited, happiness, joy, or passion in much.

Mainly because I feel confused in my beliefs.. I think, and I tend to isolate myself when I'm in that feeling because if I’m off, I don't want other to be around me until I get right especially people that I care for.

Been saying it all day… my energy is off. I kinda want to take time off just to get into a better space

When you praise GOD......breakthrough comes.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

I was watching the Interview live. That already lets you know why Kel didn't have the success Kenan had. He was a sucker who couldn't handle business which can only translate to his professional career.