Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
She still eating off that thanksgiving Turkey like Charlamagne would say., it’s kinda sad at this point.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
I wish people understood the effect of fatherlessness (or masculine influence) on family, society and culture. Its a damn shame money (resources) is being championed as substitute for healthy relationships and great communication. However, time is the best teacher.

Daps
Dude is pretty much a white man...he ain't black
:why:

that dude is black. white women are crossing the street if they see him coming their way, just like they would on any breh that meets your definition of black.

the public knows which group she is maligning with her comments, and it definitely isn’t white men.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Keke found a conservative boyfriend, turned into one with her All Lives Matter fiasco, and got clipped and damn near put in the c00n bucket (like 2016).

Then she shut the fukk up, got a PR team and cleaned up her image (I forgot what poster mentioned this. Shout out to you), time went on and she got pregnant and praised so nikkas just forgot honestly how corny she is.

Then this fool got into this usher situation, conservative boyfriend didn’t like it, she then is getting praised out the ass by other women who agree with her and feels like she did nothing wrong, and finally is profiting off the brain dead minds of single women.

….:heh:
Women love other women destroying themselves. Anytime you see women celebrating each other's destruction remember they're really saying: "welcome to misery and the abyss. I've been expecting you and saved you a seat."

degu9089

All Star
Daps
She made her choice,most black men are already in polygomous relationships with their woman. You,her and the European(the system).

But once the BrotherHusband dynamic flips,and she starts disrespecting you,giving the European the big piece of chicken(figuratively). You have to just understand that particular woman is now out of your jurisdiction#RenderUntoCeasar

This is why righteous black men are currently working feverishly to get our women and children out of the white mans domain. To our righteous attachments and proverbs 31 prospects? Hold tight,we adore you for your patience:respect:
Tell us more

will-smith-fresh-prince.gif