Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Single mothers
ARadCq5.png
:shaq:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’ve said it before that she’s a bird but the industry incentivizes those types of personalities.

Let’s see where her shaking her azz and being the Dollar General version of Meg the Stallion gets her after her 15 minutes of fame are up.

She should have just ignored that kneegrow and parted ways or handled it privately but she’s just leaning into this ish.

:skip:
did you know she's been acting in movies and shows for almost 20 years now?

I see you in every thread about this with your cape on extra tight :cape:

I was gonna say that I don't even remember posting about this but I just searched my own posts and I really haven't posted about this at all. :skip:

I'm sorry, but A part of me wishes this was actually just one person going back and forth with himself lol

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This messaging has been pushed for so long. Community is cooked :francis:
But when kitten heels Kevin Samuels was saying this

He was called gay

When he said black men image was shyt we called him a hater

Funny thing was a lot was watching him on the low

Marlon wayans said he was a huge follower

Anytime you say something positive about black men you get shouted down

Maybe we see it now

It’s cooked Cajun style

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raised in a 2 parent household. Mother was a high school teacher, and father was a catholic deacon, yet still wants to be "hood and bougie" and appeal to low class people. :francis:

And I see it's working looking at The Shade Room comments. :francis:
There is no push back from the sister hood

Can you imagine how you would act if no matter what fukkery you do

A huge amount of people validate what you did

:damn:

Daps
Yea. This is getting out of hand.

She sounds like trash.

You can’t be on a magazine cover being called America’s Sweetheart and then get on stage saying your son gave you some a$$.

Like, I know plenty of these celebs are instructed to behave like walking stereotypes because that’s what the industry wants to promote, but when I see her I think that there really are celebs who bought into this shyt and really think this ghetto ass behavior while attempting to elevate and make millions is really the wave.

This girl is really on stage speaking like a hoodrat :wtf: :wtf::why:

The problem in this situation is other women though.

Yall gotta speak against this bird behavior and not just on the coli. Yall gotta speak out against it in real life, on social media, everywhere.

For the most part men (except for simp fxggots) stand in solidarity against this foolery. It's women who are standing behind this nonsense.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It's a situation with a wealthy black woman has a baby with white/latino dude she doesn't need...Keke Palmer's situation has nothing to do with the black families
I mean, you got a point there but these hoes and c00ns here are acting like the father is a black man since he aint a full blown cac. In any case, we see this all the time with black women and black men. The majority of the women in the comments of that IG post are black and date black men....so the poison still spreads :francis:

Daps
Society is in a fukked up state where people care more about someone being a symbol for whatever cause they're pushing instead of getting them help.

Look at Britney. When she was having a meltdown, everyone laughed when she shaved her head and attacked a car with an umbrella. Her family picked up the pieces but then people decided that they could use her life as a springboard for their cause. Now she is wilding out again and people have just washed their hands clean of her.

They encourage Lizzo to clog up her arteries so that they can push their message of body positivity.

They don't get Meg help for her drinking problems because she is useful as the face of liberation.

If Keke's goal is to cash in and get out, more power to her. If she's letting the recent attention get to her head, she's going to crash and burn because the people hyping her up do not care about her.

Powerful posting. Repped.

Daps
They do it with someone like Trump, but never white men in general.
they might criticize and ridicule trump’s actions, and even that RARELY happens, but you never see a high profile white woman make a sweeping condemnation of white men the way people like this and other high profile black women do of black men.