Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Ain’t nothing conservative about this guy. He posted damn near naked photos of her and posted her twerking before.
Plus you aren’t conservative if your chick is the breadwinner and you knocking her up out of wedlock LOL

No; they were still a ghetto mess, but it was somewhat contained.

He got pissed when he saw her with Usher. That’s all this was about.

He overreacted checking her on the internet, and she overreacted with all these ghetto ass responses online/stage since.
Naw I didn’t mean conservative like a conserved, stoic man. I meant a conservative right leaning person. His old tweets were pretty on par with that side of the political spectrum.

I wish I could show you but he deleted his Twitter out of embarrassment.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I’ve said it before that she’s a bird but the industry incentivizes those types of personalities.

Let’s see where her shaking her azz and being the Dollar General version of Meg the Stallion gets her after her 15 minutes of fame are up.

She should have just ignored that kneegrow and parted ways or handled it privately leaning into this ish.

:skip:
did you know she's been acting in movies and shows for almost 20 years now?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Society is in a fukked up state where people care more about someone being a symbol for whatever cause they're pushing instead of getting them help.

Look at Britney. When she was having a meltdown, everyone laughed when she shaved her head and attacked a car with an umbrella. Her family picked up the pieces but then people decided that they could use her life as a springboard for their cause. Now she is wilding out again and people have just washed their hands clean of her.

They encourage Lizzo to clog up her arteries so that they can push their message of body positivity.

They don't get Meg help for her drinking problems because she is useful as the face of liberation.

If Keke's goal is to cash in and get out, more power to her. If she's letting the recent attention get to her head, she's going to crash and burn because the people hyping her up do not care about her.