Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Keke found a conservative boyfriend, turned into one with her All Lives Matter fiasco, and got clipped and damn near put in the c00n bucket (like 2016).

Then she shut the fukk up, got a PR team and cleaned up her image (I forgot what poster mentioned this. Shout out to you), time went on and she got pregnant and praised so nikkas just forgot honestly how corny she is.

Then this fool got into this usher situation, conservative boyfriend didn’t like it, she then is getting praised out the ass by other women who agree with her and feels like she did nothing wrong, and finally is profiting off the brain dead minds of single women.

….:heh:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
dusty mentality hoe really crashed out her family for usher and his nestle crunch bar:mjtf: your real bag is not $$ it's the things you cant purchase with $$. love, loyalty,trust,respect etc you can have all the bags in the world and still lose in life. another silly bird who will find out when the lights get dim these people you trying to impress don't got you dummy..
Usher not thinking about KEKE :mjlol: It was just a show:pachaha:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Keke found a conservative boyfriend, turned into one with her All Lives Matter fiasco, and got clipped and damn near put in the c00n bucket (like 2016).

Then she shut the fukk up, got a PR team and cleaned up her image (I forgot what poster mentioned this. Shout out to you), time went on and she got pregnant and praised so nikkas just forgot honestly how corny she is.

Then this fool got into this usher situation, conservative boyfriend didn’t like it, she then is getting praised out the ass by other women who agree with her and feels like she did nothing wrong, and finally is profiting off the brain dead minds of single women.

….:heh:
Ain’t nothing conservative about this guy. He posted damn near naked photos of her and posted her twerking before.
Plus you aren’t conservative if your chick is the breadwinner and you knocking her up out of wedlock LOL

No; they were still a ghetto mess, but it was somewhat contained.

He got pissed when he saw her with Usher. That’s all this was about.

He overreacted checking her on the internet, and she overreacted with all these ghetto ass responses online/stage since.