Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just know a lot of women are watching this like

angry-angry-white-woman.gif

A lot of dumbass LSA hoes left their boyfriends over this bullshyt and Keke just slides right back in :pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Too much interest into strangers lives
True but it's a learning lesson.

You can listen to 10 zillion hours of KS clips. This is not theory this is real life. Shorty got a Son Husband that she had to settle for and a future Husband son ( her lightskinned child) who I suspect will be on a live calling her a Liar on a Life 10 years from now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
True but it's a learning lesson.

You can listen to 10 zillion hours of KS clips. This is not theory this is real life. Shorty got a Son Husband that she had to settle for and a future Husband son ( her lightskinned child) who I suspect will be on a live calling her a Liar on a Life 10 years from now.

Looks more to me like they patched things up (if they were even really bad to begin with) which is easier to do when you still care for someone and also have a child together.

Who knows if they'll last but the main point to take away from this right now is that she came to her senses while many dumb ass women on the internet were trying to live vicariously through her and now look even dumber.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Butt wait, there is more.

Think that brehettes don't watch TV brehs. She saw what happened to Halle Berry. Halle is fine and bushed by every clouted nikka in Hollywood. Tried to transition to dusty bottom shelf brads had the prized white washed baby to fully wash out the genes of her Black father that she hated . And will pay them white boys millions in transferred generational wealth and went back to taking care of a washed Black Man who at least never asked her for a dime other than what she gives him.

Keke has a gun pointed to her head at all times, she bushes him and he gets joint custody and a check for the next twenty years for the botch he really likes to live off of.