Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Celeb worship is dangerous for these reasons. Keke Palmer don't need that dude, that's correct. She doesn't. The child? The child needs a father in it's life but we won't hear anything about that. Financially, Keke can support the child and that's all anyone will look at.

But women on social media think they can be Keke Palmer and they can't. The child will grow up with no father and they will struggle financially. The woman may never find a good man, the child will be struggling from the time it's born. Not a good outcome.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I just know a lot of women are watching this like

angry-angry-white-woman.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Celeb worship is dangerous for these reasons. Keke Palmer don't need that dude, that's correct. She doesn't. The child? The child needs a father in it's life but we won't hear anything about that. Financially, Keke can support the child and that's all anyone will look at.

But women on social media think they can be Keke Palmer and they can't. The child will grow up with no father and they will struggle financially. The woman may never find a good man, the child will be struggling from the time it's born. Not a good outcome.

celeb worship is dumb for a multitude of reasons.

why do we care about all the actions of someone who sings/acts/dances for a living? they are there to entertain us ONLY. not there to be our role models.