Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
I don't even care about her BM/BD drama because it was childish from jumpstreet.

WHY IS SHE RAPPING?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Since actors are on strike, I'm assuming this is what we're gonna see in terms of getting "the bag"

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Oh really?! So she really has no reason to be acting like this 😳😳😳
Not at all. She's choosing to act like this to fit in. It's the same as the brehs that come from a good family that are selling drugs and trying to say they got it from the mud...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Since actors are on strike, I'm assuming this is what we're gonna see in terms of getting "the bag"

I'm not sure if SAG members are supposed to be performing in any capacity.

but yeah, a lot of these actors bout to see their paper dry up cuz the checks are on pause.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when she was younger, she was shytting on Rihanna, saying she didn't want to be Rihanna when she got older.. the article is scrubbed from the net, but she was talking about morals and such.. granted at the time she was not an Adult but it's crazy how I can't find it

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Some women ARE better than some men though :ld:

Thats a conversation that needs to be had. And I've always been of the opinion that a man shouldn't try to hit above his pay grade. If a chic is better than you, then leave her alone until you level up or something.

What constitutes better? Honest question. Income and education I assume but where is the line? If I make more than a chick but I only have a high school diploma whereas she's college educated, am I better?

My theory is black men will have to practically create a parallel economy where we run our own industries pre integration style where we can hire and fire people to garner any real respect at this point. Just out earning women won't cut it, black men out earn black women now. We see with asian men and women that simply having a bag ain't enough to have your women in check in America.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
While this is true, you can't honestly say with a straight face that her opinions and actions don't influence "black women culture" and their views and ideas on marriage/two parent households.
Black men actions is what influences black women culture. I really don't understand why black men cant seem to comprehend this.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Raised in a 2 parent household. Mother was a high school teacher, and father was a catholic deacon, yet still wants to be "hood and bougie" and appeal to low class people. :francis:

And I see it's working looking at The Shade Room comments. :francis:
Classic example of how the media brainwashes. That's the archetype black women are being asked to follow in the media. It's sad and disgusting. A generation misguided. And I want to be clear, only some black women are falling for it. I'd bet most aren't.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black men actions is what influences black women culture. I really don't understand why black men cant seem to comprehend this.
Black men actions partially influence black women culture

To say media society and other things don't play a part is delusional

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Black women continue thinking this "don't need a man" shyt is the wave, but every other race of women are locking down husbands.:mjlol:
Every other race of women does ALL the shyt black women do AND get husbands. I know a girl I used to work with, black mama, white dad. Dad not in her life. she was able to get her nursing degree, and then a job. got an apartment. met a guy, married him, and they are about to have their second kid. new car, new house. he's a white guy, and an engineer. She JUST turned 30.

DECADES.
These women want the kid, but the not the responsibility of being a wife.

It's easier for the women and they get what they want, CONTROL. They don't want to have to be in a relationship with a man where they have to respect his judgement and they will have to make decisions together,.
THIS is it. Women want all the benefits of being a wife, but many don't want to carry out what wives do
Women will not follow the men when they deem themselves as greater or equal to the men.
Nope. to put it in terms we all understand, if a woman is a C student she won't entertain anything less than a B+ student or higher. A nurse aint tryna deal with another nurse, she want a Doctor. If she an employee, she want the manager.
She used that dude so she could have a lignt skinned baby and that was that. Dude was basically a live in sperm donor.
100% facts. she want a baby with good hair and fair features so she can show it off.
Not at all. She's choosing to act like this to fit in. It's the same as the brehs that come from a good family that are selling drugs and trying to say they got it from the mud...
Came from a good ass family, but she wants to be ratchet and hood because her family from the chicago area.
I remember when she was younger, she was shytting on Rihanna, saying she didn't want to be Rihanna when she got older.. the article is scrubbed from the net, but she was talking about morals and such.. granted at the time she was not an Adult but it's crazy how I can't find it
I REMEMBER THIS ARTICLE!
FACTS. whatever the famous and popping black men are or do, all the black women want regular black men to emulate and copy.