Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:francis:Raised in a 2 parent household. Mother was a high school teacher, and father was a catholic deacon, yet still wants to be "hood and bougie" and appeal to low class people. :francis:

And I see it's working looking at The Shade Room comments. :francis:
"our queens." - @MikelArteta :francis:

reading those Shade Room comments will have you wanting to drop sistas for good, move to Montreal and get with a french candidan pawg that does yoga and makes jams/preserves on the weekend. stress free @Malcolmxxx_23 life. :francis:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
giphy.gif
jenifer lewiS babble

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
"our queens." - @MikelArteta :francis:

reading those Shade Room comments will have you wanting to drop sistas for good, move to Montreal and get with a french candidan pawg that does yoga and makes jams/preserves on the weekend. stress free @Malcolmxxx_23 life. :francis:
I unfollowed that blog scust

The matrix is one depressing place

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I pushed back bc she was raised Dominican in Washington Heights, that's a specific sub culture of women who... move a certain type of way. I know this bc Wash Heights is in Harlem and I grew up with them bytches, went to Catholic school with them bytches, had them bytches in my building (where I grew up), and, to this day, associate with and speak to them bytches. They're not what they seem from the outside. This is the real reason bm chase them. Not bc they're lighter or even exotic, altho that's definitely part of it.

Dominican women will cuss out and fight a bytch in the street, cuss out and fight her man at home, and then make him a plate, lovingly caress his head, and suck his dikk later (with enthusiasm and extra spit, I said what I said). This is what men mean when they call them 'more feminine.' We as women don't see that side of them so we don't know. Bw don't fully understand our competition.
Oh. Yea naw I know all that.

The competition and I are on the same page in some key ways.

That’s also what I was saying when I mentioned a lot of our women don’t understand the game when dealing with certain men. But I totally feel you.

There are still plenty of brehs who would not accept a BW behaving how Latinas behave in public even if we behaved the same way behind closed doors.

BUT I do definitely understand your point. There are a lot of us who don’t necessarily cater, especially in those key moments.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ALL of this.
She had a child with the wrong man.
Full stop.

Now everything she’s doing is an attempt to rectify or make the best of the situation, but the truth is this shouldn’t have happened.

I won’t ever excuse the BS that men can do, but I can’t play dumb when women do our shyt.

She’s a successful woman who literally had a child out of wedlock with an unemployed man. This is what happens when you do shyt backwards 🤷🏾‍♀️

she happily picked "preference" :mjpls: as you lipstick alley font' say